Penetration Tester / Security Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: Long term
Must understand all aspects of security engineering. Should be able to:
· Identify vulnerabilities through test, system design review or code analysis;
· Explain how a vulnerability exploitation works and root cause;
· Recommend secure solutions and mitigations, tailored to each environment.
· Have strong communication skills (Written/Verbal)
· Must be able to work through a project from Mobilization to Testing/Validation phases
· Understanding of QE/QA process
· Strong Documentation capabilites
Vendor needs to procure Security Tools required for testing:
· ie. Burp Suite Pro.
Vendor needs to provide security requirements to allow resource to work securely:
· ie. Screen protector for their device.